View Single Post
Old 01/05/2008, 07:04 PM
Eternally Discombobulated

Ahh....much better....back to our trip.

Some random shots from Waikiki....

These tiki statues were outside of the Army Museum about a 10 minute walk from the resort. I thought they were cool.

This next photo was the only time I was stopped dead in my tracks out of dis-belief. I mean, I thought I had seen it all and then we turned the corner and saw this place. The photo speaks for itself.

And so that's about it for Oahu. We were there for a week and it was quite a wonderful time. Our second week was on the Big Island. MUCH different from Oahu in landscape, "speed of life", and even in cost.

Rainbow Falls, literally a 3 minute walk off the road. Couldn't tell you what city it was near....I think it was just north of Hilo.

We stayed in the city of Kona. A nice, slow paced, seaside city. Just a couple quick shots from the street.

My ugly feet showcasing a rather neat "sign" in the sidewalk right outside one shop we were leaving.

And a beautiful mural at one of the public parks along the seashore.

Alright Nina....now for the pics you were really waiting for....the Parker Ranch......up next.

"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy." - Red Green