View Single Post
Old 01/14/2007, 09:26 PM
AllenFord_SC AllenFord_SC is offline
Drunken Member
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Ridgeland, SC
Posts: 703
Send a message via Yahoo to AllenFord_SC
You could use spa flex tubing to cut down on the cost of all the elbows and it is really easy to bend wherever you want. I don't really think you need the ball valve or union on the drain side but you can if you want for future plumbing needs such as running a "tee" off the drain to a skimmer or a refugium. Unions get very expensive when you start putting them all over the place.

Spa flex is basically flexible PVC.
We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl..... Roger Waters, Pink Floyd