View Single Post
Old 12/03/2006, 09:21 AM
Registered Member

Hi there! Thanx so much for your responses. I can only imagine what a daunting task this is for all of you to try to monitor everything. UGH I would like to quickly give you two examples of nice, really nice experiences I have had on RC. First, I have asked Dr. Holmes-Farley some really, well, I guess stupid questions because my knowledge of chemistry is almost nil. Never, not once, did he make me feel stupid. In fact, I laughed and told him that I was glad I couldn't see his eyes in case he was rolling them! But you know what, I don't think he does that because he knows that some people don't understand chemistry, even basic stuff. Another time I asked a basic question about how much of a difference removing glass tops makes regarding light penetration. People were AWESOME with their answers. The were not belittling whatsoever. And, I have pm'd people and they were really great about helping too. I am not trying to "brown nose" with you mods., but you do have a very difficult job and I completely appreciate all the help I receive on RC. In fact, I wish I had known about RC 2-1/2 years ago when I started my 58g. I surely would have done things very, very differently. Well anyway, I think all of you do a wonderful job and I know that your effort is appreciated by A LOT OF PEOPLE! And, two earlier responses are right on: I'll ignore those "poopy" rude people and report them if things are really getting hostile. As always, wishing all of you and your families peace. Awestruck.