Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > General Interest Forums > Do It Yourself

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12/31/2006, 01:58 PM
reef165 reef165 is offline
Registered Member
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: gresham, OR
Posts: 69
molding acrylic

ive seen many dyi skimmers and ammazed at the craftsmanship and was wondering abought the technices used to mold the tops from the base to the neck, not sure what to call the part but i just saw one thats done with a dart pump and he'd made a dome, but most look like a inverted funnel.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Use of this web site is subject to the terms and conditions described in the user agreement.
Reef Central Reef Central, LLC. Copyright 1999-2009