Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > West Region-Reef Club Forums > Southern California Reefers

Old 12/26/2007, 01:13 PM
Happy Scrappy Hero Pup

Blueface angel needs a good home.

Howdy everyone. Like the subject says I have a big beautiful Blueface angel that needs a new home. I have had him in my 180 for almost exactly a year but he has become a handful in my tank. I'm not going to lie, he has come to be a real PITA and gives all of my other fish a very hard time. He is nice and fat, about 7 inches or so and is just a flawless speceimn.

I'm not looking to get rich but rather would really just like to see him in a good home, preferrably a tank larger than mine. I could trade him in but the thought of some knucklehead putting him in a 60 gallon is just too much to bear. So here's the deal, I'm not willing to bag him him up and ship him but if anyone in So Cal would like this beautiful fish and could provide him with an appropriate home I would be happy to give him to you. I live in Big Bear in the San bernardino mountains. Thanks.
Old 12/26/2007, 01:20 PM
Registered Member

this is very kind & generous of you! I hope someone with a comparable tank will adopt him!
Old 12/26/2007, 01:57 PM
Registered Member

ygpm...