View Single Post
Old 01/07/2008, 09:30 AM   #509
Moved On
NanoGurl's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Earth
Posts: 4,306
Originally posted by melev
This is how mine is done. The fitting in the center of the picture is called a Tee.

The left side is my RO system, the right side is the stand alone DI section. The tubing going down from the Tee goes to a ballvalve.

I use that ballvalve to collect one gallon of RO water at a time, which I then use to fill up a bunch of clean empty 20 oz bottles. Those bottles are stored in the fridge for when we want it later.
Thanks, that photo helps. That looks pretty easy to do. Where can you get the T? Home Depot?

NanoGurl is offline