Thread: EuroReef Club
View Single Post
Old 09/23/2007, 09:44 PM   #468
Registered Member
Conceyted's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 1,123
Rs models are in sump internal models. RC models stand for recirculating and are external skimmers. Honestly, I have never had a better skimmer than my external H&S skimmer. If I were you, I would go for an RC80 for your 54 gallon. Good luck in your purchase.

-Chris and Jaime

Current Tank Info: Rimless & Sumped Biocube Clownfish/BTA Harem
Conceyted is offline