Thread: 20L tank build.
View Single Post
Old 03/02/2008, 09:59 PM   #65
Chad Vossen
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by mikejones
Pretty nice tank, corals look awesome.. Are you dosing anything (I notice you mention 2partsolution.com are you dosing that) I ask because I think I have pretty much the same equipment with the exception of a sump I don't know if you have a sump but I do and I have 2 sps frags just to see if I can keep them in my tank(been there for 6+ months) and they seem to be dying and yours are doing great. Just wanted to know what you are doing to keep 'em alive. thanks

mike
i dose two part. i get my stuff from twopartsolution.com too. these past few days after the power outage, all my SPS are affected. im thinking there is more than just the power outage causing problems. i have noticed my water is really freaking clear, probably due to the huge amount of carbon i have in the phosphate reactor... i am willing to bet that the increased light intensity from water clarity has fried my corals to the point of bleaching.

this whole next week, i will have the afternoons off from work, so i can focus on getting my tank back in good health.

i am also attempting to raise a batch of peppermint shrimp, ill post a link to a thread later on.

Current Tank Info: just a bunch of fish :)
Chad Vossen is offline   Reply With Quote