View Single Post
Old 01/11/2008, 04:13 PM   #2
Registered Member
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,171
I'd say the tablespoon of sugar is way too much and this caused a bacterial bloom... If you can deal with the smell, the bacteria should die-off on it's own once the food source is used up. Getting rid of the water may help, but not always with bacteria, because they may repopulate quickly. I would definately skim the heck out of it to start and see what happens.

Edit: I think your correct about the O2, maybe airate it as much as possible.

Our imagination is stretched to the utmost, not, as in fiction, to imagine things which are not really there, but just to comprehend those things which are there. ~Richard Feynman
m2434 is offline   Reply With Quote