View Single Post
Old 01/07/2008, 12:13 PM   #1
IU2468
Registered Member

Help on Fish Ideas

I currently have a 58g that is mostly SPS Dominent, though I have a few polyps and Ricordeas. I am waiting for a spotted mandiran to come into the LFS to p/u and then I was going to get a algea eating blenny. I want to add a few more fish, I don't know if I should try to get a small school of fish or if I should just do what I always do and go pick the fish I like as long as it is reef safe.
There have already been a couple ideas that have been given to me such as a school of citron gobies, clown gobies or panda gobies.
Another person told me to do a school of chromises, and finally someone told me to do a school of pygmy angels. Just wondering if any of you have had any experiences with the fish above or if you have any other ideas.

I will be posting pics of the tank tonight I have had it for 3 years and the past summer it crashed after a nasty storm we got. So i have finally got it cleaned up and back to where I want it. I have slowly started putting corals in and they are all doing great now I just need to add some fish.
Any Ideas would be great
Thanks Rich

IU2468 is offline   Reply With Quote