Thread: Plumbing ?
View Single Post
Old 09/29/2007, 08:32 AM   #6
Registered Member
Jefe12234's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: MN
Posts: 885
Spa flex is made to be glued into regular PVC fittings just like rigid PVC. If you want to use hose barbs, then use vinyl tubing. I've found spa flex to be pretty difficult to work with since it's not all that flexible, but heating it may help. Also, it requires a different kind of glue than rigid PVC (although people have used the regular glue without problem).

Serenity now!!!
Jefe12234 is offline   Reply With Quote