Reef Central Online Community
Live Aquaria

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > SouthEast Region-Reef Club Forums > Alabama Reef Addicts
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Old 12/28/2007, 06:28 AM   #1
llama72
Registered Member

Aqua Escapes

In Oxford,

Does anyone know their hours of operation?

llama72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/28/2007, 12:33 PM   #2
snuggle2me
Registered Member

Monday threw Saturday 10am - 6pm
closed on Sunday

Also just to let everyone know that we have decided to have the next Ears meeting on the third Saturday of January @ 2 or 3pm. I will post more details as soon as i here more. The meeting will be hosted at Aqua Escapes. If anyone has some ideas that we could do at this meeting please let me know so we can start planning the meeting

snuggle2me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/28/2007, 02:33 PM   #3
llama72
Registered Member

i just got back from there. I think they are open until 7 on Friday nites.

I purchased a nice Acan Lord and a neon green trumpet coral.

The owner is very nice. I will shop here more in the future.

llama72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/28/2007, 10:42 PM   #4
jrthomas40
Registered Member

man you went from hokes bluff all the way to oxford?? well i guess i cant talk cuz i have driven to atlanta just for to go

jrthomas40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/29/2007, 10:38 AM   #5
snuggle2me
Registered Member

llama72,
I actually called the owner just before i posted the hours and she said that she was considering closing at 6pm instead of 7 on Fridays. Thats why i posted 6pm so that when she does change her hours on Fridays nobody gets the wrong info and tries to swing by after 6 and the doors are closed. There's nothing worse then going to a lfs and finding out its already closed. Been there and done that.

Old 01/02/2008, 12:02 AM   #6
walkerbrody
lost ball in high weeds

I bought an odgoby and some coral there a couple weeks ago. Nice place, good people.

Current Tank Info: 265 mixed reef, 110 fowlr, 40g fuge, 75g sump.
walkerbrody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/14/2008, 09:09 PM   #7
Aqua Escapes
Moved On

hey snuggle2me do we have a head count for the meeting?? I have the new tanks set up for this weekend, looking forward to meeting everyone.
Tammy

Aqua Escapes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/15/2008, 08:34 PM   #8
snuggle2me
Registered Member

Hey Tammy After talking to you today we both felt that it would be better to move the meeting to Feb due to the frag swap this weekend conflicting with our meeting. atm we are shooting for the 9th. I will get with you soon to work out more details. And i also wanted to mention that Tammy mentioned that she is going the week ending on feb 9th to hand pick her corals and if anyone wanted her to pick some corals that she would be happy do look for anything anyone was wanting while she was looking.

Old 01/17/2008, 10:42 PM   #9
JWJTide21
Registered Member

Im gonna try and make that meeting...I am located in Moody so Im not too far away. I really like the store and wish I could get there more often. Oh and Tammy I traded ya the acan frags recently....how are they doin?

Jimmy

JWJTide21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/20/2008, 10:15 AM   #10
Aqua Escapes
Moved On

Hey jimmy doing good, remodle is finally done whheww, hopefully i can keep them stocked, my acans are doing great! yours probably doubled by now he he. Im going shopping let me know if you need anything.

**also if anyone has any request for the meeting or suggeston on what they would like to do please let me or snuggles know.**
Tammy

Aqua Escapes is offline   Reply With Quote