Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Marine Fish Forums > Seahorses & Pipefish
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Old 01/24/2007, 10:03 PM   #1
sugartooth
Reef bully

Thumbs up to SeaWater Express!

Just wanted to say that my experience has been great. After placing my order for my seahorse that has stopped eating during Diamox treatment, I was contacted by Sea Water Express and once I told him the reason for ordering shrimp....I was shipped the perfect sized shrimp, all healthy and in clean water.
Another instance where I was having trouble finding the appropriate sized food for my fry....George (at Sea Water) walked me through what I need to do and how to raise copepods to feed them. I feel I owe part of the survival of my babies to his advice.

My apologies if this is the wrong forum, but I figured the audience may be appropriate.

sugartooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/26/2007, 08:39 AM   #2
seas_inside
Registered Member

Yes, I've had many good experiences with swe as well. George is soo helpful!

seas_inside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/26/2007, 03:47 PM   #3
NanoLurker
Registered Member

his shrimp are the best and he has gone out of his way to help me numerous times. it's cheaper for me to purchase shrimp from him and have them shipped than to purchase local FW ghost shrimp. throw in the fact that i can get the size shrimp my horses will actually eat and i'm a happy, happy, camper. i've given some of his shrimp to non-seahorse people and the fish love them as well. kind of nice to mix it up a bit now and then.

2003 - 2020 - "Buddy" my green clown goby, RIP little fella.
NanoLurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/26/2007, 07:46 PM   #4
Tang~Cop
Registered Member

Good to see that it all worked out!

Tang~Cop is offline   Reply With Quote