Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > West Region-Reef Club Forums > Southern California Reefers
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Old 12/26/2007, 04:04 PM   #26
Macimage
Registered Member

I am so very sorry to hear that, but glad that no one was hurt. Did they just walk in your front door, grab the presents and run off when they saw you?

Joyce

Macimage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/26/2007, 04:22 PM   #27
cthetoy
Registered Member

I was carjacked the day I was going to visit my home loan consultant. Inside of my car were copies of my SSN#, paystubs, credit history, Driver licenses # and references.. An idendity theft's dream!

cthetoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/27/2007, 09:18 AM   #28
clown2be
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Macimage
I am so very sorry to hear that, but glad that no one was hurt. Did they just walk in your front door, grab the presents and run off when they saw you?

Joyce
YUP!

clown2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/27/2007, 09:22 AM   #29
clown2be
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally posted by d0cdave
UGH! You wrecked THAT car?

Maybe go a little more under the radar this time. Sounds like you are becoming a target in your neighborhood.

I am happy to hear nobody got hurt physically.
I did not reck the car, a student driver with instructor in car ran a red light and took out the front end. then body shop got overspray on the interior.

Under radar. your right. but there are other homes with cars almost as nice. With having a Blue light coming from my house draws attention. Also being a corner house never helps.

clown2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/29/2007, 06:46 PM   #30
Corriander
Registered Member

Looks like you are not the only one in this boat. I just got to my new home in Seattle this afternoon to find the place cleaned out.

I dropped off half my stuff before Christmas and bought all the family presents once I got up here. They took it all . . . the 42" plasma and HD DVD player I bought for the family plus all of my son's 1st birthday presents. Now I don't even have a bed to sleep in or clothes to wear aside from the backpack I have been living out of for two weeks.

Oh, and my yellow tang died on the trip up.

Now I have to get on a plane to Kansas City in a few hours for some New Years gig.

Needless to say, I am now quite unhappy and so broke I can't replace anything I just shelled out a ton of money to have moved up here . . . or even buy new presents for my son's birthday tomorrow.

The extra kick in the pants is losing my wedding ring somewhere between Redding, CA and Medford, WA. I didn't take it off . . . I don't remeber catching it on anything. It is just gone. The wife is awful ****ed and I can't afford to replace that either.

I would curse at this point but then I would just get kicked off RC too . . .

meh

Corriander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/29/2007, 07:02 PM   #31
FOSELONE
THINK BLUE

damn...id be super ****ed...sorry to the 2 of you...specially you corriander...hope everything works out...happy birthday to your lil one...hope he still has a good day...

FOSELONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/29/2007, 09:38 PM   #32
MrSandman
Team RC Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Corriander
Looks like you are not the only one in this boat. I just got to my new home in Seattle this afternoon to find the place cleaned out.

I dropped off half my stuff before Christmas and bought all the family presents once I got up here. They took it all . . . the 42" plasma and HD DVD player I bought for the family plus all of my son's 1st birthday presents. Now I don't even have a bed to sleep in or clothes to wear aside from the backpack I have been living out of for two weeks.

Oh, and my yellow tang died on the trip up.

Now I have to get on a plane to Kansas City in a few hours for some New Years gig.

Needless to say, I am now quite unhappy and so broke I can't replace anything I just shelled out a ton of money to have moved up here . . . or even buy new presents for my son's birthday tomorrow.

The extra kick in the pants is losing my wedding ring somewhere between Redding, CA and Medford, WA. I didn't take it off . . . I don't remeber catching it on anything. It is just gone. The wife is awful ****ed and I can't afford to replace that either.

I would curse at this point but then I would just get kicked off RC too . . .

meh
You have a PM. Hopefully i can help with your 1 yr. old son's birthday.

Current Tank Info: 112G 36"x36"x20" Lee-mar rimless. Build Thread: http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2293182.
MrSandman is offline   Reply With Quote